Full Charge Bookkeeper
- Detroit, MI 48226
- Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
Our Real Estate Bookkeeper will be in charge of managing all aspects of general ledger, escrows, accounts receivable, and accounts payable, as well as handling payroll information, credit card statements, and cash flow. Aside from daily account reconciliation across 5-10 bank accounts, our bookkeeper will also be responsible for processing real estate closings, disbursing the commission checks, and filing aware the closings. They may also be called upon for various other miscellaneous bookkeeping duties.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Daily reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Deposit incoming checks daily into various accounts
- Update and maintain all accounting records using bookkeeping software
- Produce monthly escrow, P&L, and financial statements and track key metrics
- Manage and update employee payroll information, including processing new employees into Quickbooks
- Process and disburse real estate closings and file away closings
- Process monthly management statements for owners
- Coordinate with accountant for yearly tax ledgers
- Process yearly 1099's to independent contractors.
Experience & Skills :
- Candidate must have extensive experience with payroll, financial statements, bank reconciliation, and general bookkeeping.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software, particularly QuickBooks, Excel, and Google Sheets, is essential.
The job is extremely hands-on and detail-oriented, bearing much responsibility, so our bookkeeper must be responsible and self-reliant. The ability to present information to the CEO and coworkers is critical; in those presentations, they must be able to define problems distinctly, collect data accurately, establish reliable facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Educational Requirements : The minimum requirement for getting a job as our real estate receptionist is an associates degree in accounting, bachelor’s degree preferred.
Compensation : $16-20/hour
- 401k and employer contribution
- Great company culture
- Opportunity for advancement
Hours: Part Time; 3-5 days per week; 20-30 hours per week
- Detroit, MI 48226
- Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
Our Real Estate Receptionist will need to provide professional customer service when they take calls, messages, answer inquiries, forward calls to personnel, welcome visitors to the office, and introduce visitors to the appropriate personnel. The job also requires that the receptionist handle basic duties of overseeing the general appearance of the office, as well as keeping supplies well stocked. With your assistance, everything runs smoothly and becomes more organized.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The essential duties and responsibilities of a Real Estate Receptionist Include:
- Answering telephone calls and if needed, directing callers to the appropriate agent/employee
- Taking messages and forwarding them to various parties
- Welcoming visitors to the office and introducing them to the appropriate personnel
- Opening and Closing the office, keeping up the general appearance of the office, and keeping supplies stocked
- Distributing mail, faxes, and packages to the broker or appropriate parties
- Providing a range of reports or updating listings, depending on what is requested by the broker
- Professional and friendly
- Ability to multitask, i.e. managing multiple calls at once while accurately taking messages
- Skilled computer knowledge: emails, basic documents preparation, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Creative problem solving skills
The minimum requirement for getting a job as our real estate receptionist is a license as a Michigan Real Estate Salesperson with a background in secretarial skills. We will assist in getting a license if the applicant has a good history in receptionist work.
Apply Now For Bookkeeper Position
Apply Now For Receptionist Position